What is Pickleball? It's a mixture of tennis, pingpong and staying out of the kitchen. This game has caught the spirit of many including Roger Huppe, Ben Harris and Ernie Cote who have dedicated much time and effort to seeing this sport grow in Sanford/Springvale. It is played weekly throughout the winter and summer months. WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY - WE HAVE EQUIPMENT FOR PUBLIC USE
Cost to play is just $3/day - pay supervisor on duty.
Play at Nasson gym during winter months and/or at Capentier Park on High Street during the summer months.
Play Mon., Wed and Fri 9-12 Advanced Play
Play Tues., and Thurs 9-12 Beginner and Intermediate Play
Some Saturday Play 9-12 Please email Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost is just $3 day - Registration online not needed - just pay supervisor on duty.
- Any and all may take advantage of this program. We will teach you how to play!
- Roger Huppe and Friends have been helping to organize and set up play.
- -SUMMER months we may or may not play at the Carpentier Park Pickleball Courts: Mon Wed and Fri 9-12pm
- -WINTER months we play at the Nasson Gym (located next to the Courthouse and Library in Springvale).
- - Mon Wed and Fri from 9-12 noon for Beginners and Intermediates
- -Tues and Thurs from 9-12 for Advanced
- We will not be meeting on the day before Thanksgiving.
- Please join Roger, Ben and Ernie.
- WE HAVE EQUIPMENT FOR PUBLIC USE - WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING AND SNEACKERS