Springvale Summer Playground Program
Skills for Life and Memories that are endless...
Participate in Camp at Springvale Playground. Camp is designed for children 6-13 years of age. Children must be potty trained. The program will start on Monday June 22 and run through Friday August 7. No Camp on Friday, July 3. Our camps build character and allows kids to express themselves as individuals. Our camps promote social skills, confidence and resilience. With the onset of Covid 19 camp will look a little different this year! But our staff is working hard to plan an exciting summer, including theme weeks, music, movies, dancing, individual arts/crafts, theatre, story time, cheerleading, culinary, environment, magic, canoeing, kayaking and a variety of interesting educational activities. Staff to Camper ratio is 1 to 8. Staff range in age 15 - 23 yrs old. Our Staff is not trained for working with children with highly social, emotional, and behavioral needs including children affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Director this year: Meghan Goodwin
Must pay $200 at registration and remaining balance by July 9
- Cost noted is for entire summer.
- If rain/thunderstorms are in the forecast we may cancel camp for the day. There will be no refunds for cancelled days, but we will do our best not to cancel. Typically thunder or lightning is the only time camp is cancelled.
- Each Camper will receive a camp T-Shirt. This should be worn on Springvale Rec Days
- Must be potty trained.
- Send camper with a refillable water bottle, morning and afternoon snacks. Lunch is available to those who would like it. It will be provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program. Lunch is from 11:30-12pm. If your camper doesn't like what is on the menu please pack a lunch. (Check with staff regarding lunches on field trip days)
- Camp will take place at Springvale Rec Area on Tuesdays. Pickup and dropoff will be done at Springvale Recreation.
- Please be sure to read state guidelines and Sanford Parks and Recreation Policies listed below before registering
Additional Forms and Files: