Skills for Life and Memories that are endless!
Summer Day Camp is for children Kindergarten-12 years old. Our camp will help build character and allows the kids to express themselves as individuals. We promote social skills, confidence and resilience. The program runs Mon. Jun 25 - Fri. Aug 10. No Camp on Wednesday, July 4 in celebration of the 4th of July. We will be using the indoor and outdoor facilities of the schools. Camp runs rain and shine. 7:30am-5:30pm Mondays - Fridays. Our experienced staff have an exciting summer planned, including theme weeks, field trips, music, movies, crafts, entertainment, theatre, cheer leading, Legos, dancing, environment (including walks and hikes), golf, magic, story hours, canoe/kayaking (age dependent), a variety of interesting educational activities, as well as swimming for all age campers. Field trips may include Ferry Beach, Mini Golf, Bowling, Berry Picking, Roller Skating, Sea Dogs Game, Fun Town or York Wild Kingdom (trips incur additional expense). Field trips subject to change without notification if inclement weather. Staff to camper ratio is 1/8. Staff range in age 15-25 yrs old. Children must be potty trained. Our Staff is not trained for working with children with highly social, emotional, and behavioral needs including children affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Registration opens April 12 at 8am!
- You must have on file "A privilege to go to Camp" Waiver (see below) - signed by adult and initialed by camper - you will get this on the first day of camp.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Fee Includes a Camp T-Shirt. This must be worn on Field Trip Days.
- Please bring a Jug size beverage and morning and afternoon Snack.
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor play along with sunscreen.
- Breakfast is from 7:45am-8:30am at CJL, from 7:45-8:15 at the Mem Gym Café for our SHS and JR High Campers (drop off campers at respective schools first - staff will take them to breakfast) - provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program (THERE IS NO BREAKFAST AT LAFAYETTE)
- Lunch is from 11:15am - 12:15pm at CJL, from 11:15-12:15 at the Mem Gym café for our SHS and JR High Campers. Meals provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program (there may be no lunches on Field Trips - pack your own - check with staff that week) (THERE IS NO LUNCH AT LAFAYETTE)
- Bring Swimsuits and towels for Springvale Recreation Area Days. Mondays-Lafayette, Wednesdays-CJL, Fridays-SHS and JR High.
- Field Trips will incur an additional fee of $5-$10 each week. The final "Big" field trip may cost more. (Field Trips subject to change due to inclement weather)
- Option 1; pay by the week (choose whatever weeks you’d like to attend! Only pay for those weeks you register for)
- $75 per week, full payment MUST be paid by the Thursday before you start camp. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- July 4 week is $60 as we are closed Wednesday, July 4
- $100 per week for non-residents
- July 4 week is $80 for non-residents
- Option 2; pay for the entire summer!
- $425 due Jun 21. NO EXCEPTIONS! Save $85
- $650 for non-residents