This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Skills for Life and Memories that are endless!
Summer Day Camp is for children Kindergarten-12 years old. Our camp will help build character and allows the kids to express themselves as individuals. We promote social skills, confidence and resilience. The program runs Mon. Jun 24 - Fri. Aug 9. No Camp on Thursday, July 4 in celebration of the 4th of July. We will be using the indoor and outdoor facilities of the schools. Camp runs rain and shine. 7:30am-5:30pm Mondays - Fridays. Our experienced staff have an exciting summer planned, including theme weeks, field trips, music, movies, crafts, entertainment, theatre, cheer leading, Legos, dancing, environment (including walks and hikes), golf, magic, story hours, canoe/kayaking (age dependent), a variety of interesting educational activities, as well as swimming for all age campers. Field trips may include Ferry Beach, Mini Golf, Bowling, Berry Picking, Roller Skating, Sea Dogs Game, Fun Town or York Wild Kingdom (trips incur additional expense). Field trips subject to change without notification if inclement weather. Staff to camper ratio is 1/8. Staff range in age 15-25 yrs old. Children must be potty trained. Our Staff is not trained for working with children with highly social, emotional, and behavioral needs including children affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Directors and Assistant Directors for Camp this year:
CJL - Savannah and Hailey are returning again this year
Lafayette - Kathleen (Kat), Ben and Kaylee are returning
Girls Camp - Lindsey Howes and Payton Orino are returning
Boys Camp - Logan Champlin (returning) and Jake Gregoire (new - baseball team at St Joes)
All Field Trips are included in the fee this year!
See some of the fun - click either link below for youtube footage of summer fun!
- You must have on file "A privilege to go to Camp" Waiver (see below) - signed by adult and initialed by camper - you will get this on the first day of camp.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Fee Includes a Camp T-Shirt. This must be worn on Field Trip Days.
- Please bring a Jug size beverage and morning and afternoon Snack.
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor play along with sunscreen.
- Breakfast is typically served before 8:30am provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program. Lunch is typically from 11am-12:30pm. Meals provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program (there may be no lunches on Field Trips - pack your own - check with staff that week) Bring Swimsuits and towels for Springvale Recreation Area Days. Mondays-Lafayette, Wednesdays-CJL, Fridays- Grades 4-6 camps
- All costs include field trips
Payment Option 1
- Pay by the week (choose whatever weeks you’d like to attend! Only pay for those weeks you register for)
- $100 for weeks 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 full payment MUST be paid for all weeks upon registration. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- July 4 week is $80 as we are closed Thursday, July 4
- Final week cost is $125 (August 5 - 9) This week includes a "BIG" field trip (typically Funtown/Splashtown)
- $125 per week for non-residents for weeks 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- July 4 week is $100 for non-residents
- Final week cost is $150 for non-residents
- Deadline to register for pay by the week, is the Thursday before the week begins. For example, if you're interested in attending the week of July 8 - 12, you must register by Thursday, July 4. Some of these camps will fill before that! You will be placed on a waitlist if this happens
Payment Option 2
- Pay for the entire summer! This is the only option at CJL as this program will fill
- $575 for residents. Save $130!!
- $700 for non-residents.
- full payment MUST be paid upon registration
- Fee includes all field trips!
Girls 4-6 Grade Camp Update
- The girls camp will take place at the old Notre Dame School located at 10 payne street in Springvale
- UPDATE, ALL 7 WEEKS WILL TAKE PLACE AT NOTRE DAME SCHOOL
Additional Forms and Files: