Tennis in the Parks
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Tennis in the Parks - The tennis program where kids play while they learn!
Led by an approved USTA NetGeneration tennis coach, the program will focus on developing the skills to serve, rally and play - so it’s perfect for beginners. Once the skills are there, participants will play fun matches with other players in the program. This program uses modified tennis balls, age-appropriate rackets, court sizes, and the latest fun and engaging activities that help players successfully learn and play the game quicker!
All players in their first session receive and keep a new age-appropriate racket, ball, and Net Generation tee shirt!
Tennis program will adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please bring a mask for your child.
Volunteers Welcome - If interested please contact Eric Driscoll at email@example.com.
- July 7 - August 11 (rain date - August 18)
- Grades 1-2: 4:30 pm -5:25pm (Red Ball)
- Grades 3-5: 5:30 pm - 6:25pm (Orange Ball)
- Grades 6 -8: 6:30 pm - 7:25pm (Green Ball)
- High School Tennis Courts
- $50, includes racquet, ball and tee shirt!
Additional Forms and Files: