Shawnee Peak Ski/Snowboard Program (5 week)
Deep discounts just for Sanford/Springvale Parks and Recreation. Grab your family and friends and head to Shawnee Peak for some skiing or riding. Shawnee Peak has great terrain for skiing and boarding for all skill levels. This 5 week program begins in January 2022. Rentals and lessons (must be 7 or older)are available at extra cost. All participants must provide their own transportation. Please dress appropriately for cold weather and pack a lunch or bring extra money to purchase a lunch.
Please register for the needed options. Also download forms that pertain to your ski package - everyone must fill out the mountain medical release form (Student/Adult) and a responsibility code.
please call Lori at 651-1912 for questions
Shawnee Peak Ski and Ride (5 week program)
Jan 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 (Feb 6 as make-up if needed)
Cost for Program:
-Lift ticket $180 (includes lift tickets for all 5 trips)
-Ski or snowboard rental add $125
-Ski or snowboard lessons add $150 (must be 7 years old and up)
-Helmet rental add $60
-must provide own transportation for this program
- Families welcome to join us for these discounted prices
- Approx 1 1/4 hour drive time - leaving with your family from Sanford at 7:45 am sharp to meet 9am week #1.
- Warm Clothing essential
- Pack a lunch or bring money for lunch. Food at the mountain can be expensive so pack snacks if you like.
- You can choose from a variety of ski packages. Lessons (7 yrs and older) and rentals are available choices.
- Bring: Skis, boots and poles or Snowboard and boots if you have them.
- Please register for the needed options. Also download forms that pertain to your ski package - everyone must fill out the mountain medical release form (Student/Adult) and a responsibility code.
Additional Forms and Files: