Skills for Life and Memories that are endless!
Summer Day Camp is for children Kindergarten-12 years old. Our camp will help build character and allows the kids to express themselves as individuals. We promote social skills, confidence and resilience. The program runs Monday June 21 - Fri. Aug 6. No Camp on Monday, July 5 in celebration of the 4th of July. We will be using the indoor and outdoor facilities of the schools. Camp runs rain and shine. 7:30am-5:30pm Mondays - Fridays. Our experienced staff have an exciting summer planned, including theme weeks, field trips, music, movies, crafts, entertainment, theatre, cheer leading, Legos, dancing, environment (including walks and hikes), golf, magic, story hours, canoe/kayaking (age dependent), a variety of interesting educational activities (music/art) provided by Sanford School Dept this year, as well as swimming for all age campers. Field trips may include Ferry Beach, Mini Golf, Bowling, Berry Picking, Roller Skating, Sea Dogs Game, Fun Town or York Wild Kingdom (trips incur additional expense). Field trips subject to change without notification if inclement weather. Staff to camper ratio is 1/8. Staff range in age 25-15 yrs old. Children must be potty trained. Our Staff is not trained for working with children with highly social, emotional, and behavioral needs including children affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Residents - Camp cost is $450 for the entire summer!
Choose pay in full (save $25) or pay $225 now and $225 balance by July 9.
Cost is for the entire 7 week program. Field Trips Extra.
Camp Starts on June 21
Things to Bring
- You must have on file "A privilege to go to Camp" Waiver (see below) - signed by adult and initialed by camper - bring 1st day or you will receive this on the first day of camp. City Waiver for participation is included in the disclaimer that you must sign to register online.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Fee Includes a Camp T-Shirt. This must be worn on Field Trip Days.
- Jug size beverage and morning and afternoon Snack.
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor play along with sunscreen.
- Breakfast is provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program at the following locations: Carl Lamb/MemorialGym.
- Lunch provided by the Sanford School Nutrition Program (there may be no lunches on Field Trips - pack your own - check with staff that week) Lunches served at the following locations: Carl Lamb/Memorial Gym
- Please bring your own breakfast and/or lunch if you don't like what is on the menu.
- Swim Days mean that parents will drop off and pick up campers at the Springvale Rec Area. Bring Swimsuits and towels with you to the Springvale Recreation Area. Wednesdays-CJL, Fridays-Memorial Gym Participants.
- Additional Field Trips will incur a fee of $5-$10 per trip. The final "Big" field trip may cost more. (Field Trips subject to change due to inclement weather and opening of establishments due to covid)
Additional Forms and Files: