Summer Track and Field
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The goal of this summer program is fun and striving for individual improvement throughout the year! Run, jump and throw with Sanford Parks and Rec! Practices will focus on racing, training and demonstrating sportsmanship. Meets will be at different locations throughout the state on Thursdays. TRANSPORTATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
This program is for youth 7-14 years of age.
- Practices Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Cobb Stadium
- Meets on Thursday afternoons (usually 12-6pm)
- FREE voluntary first meet, Tuesday, July 9 at 10am in Gorham.
- Location of meets TBD
- June 25 - August 9
- $30 resident cost, $40 non-resident cost
- Additional $20 per child charge to join Maine USATF along with meet charges of $3 per child per meet
Additional Forms and Files: