Tennis in the Parks - The tennis program where kids play while they learn!
Led by an approved USTA NetGeneration tennis coach, the program will focus on developing the skills to serve, rally and play - so it’s perfect for beginners. Once the skills are there, participants will play fun matches with other players in the program. This program uses modified tennis balls, age-appropriate rackets, court sizes, and the latest fun and engaging activities that help players successfully learn and play the game quicker!
All players in their first session receive and keep a new age-appropriate racket, ball, and Net Generation tee shirt!
Tennis program will adhere to social distancing guidelines - see USTA Guidelines and Release below. Please bring a mask for your child.
- Saturday Morning
- May 1 - June 12 (rain date June 19)
- Grades 1&2 (Red Ball) 9:00 am - 10:00 am (min 6 - max 6)
- Grades 3-5 (Orange Ball) 10:15 am - 11:15 am (min 7 - max 8)
- Grades 6- 8 (Green Ball) 11:30 am - 12:30 pm (min 7 - max 8)
- Tennis Courts to be determined
- $60, includes racquet, ball and tee shirt!
- (Minimum 7 players and Maximum 8 players per age group)
Additional Forms and Files: