Did you know that there are over 20 miles of trails located in Sanford and Springvale alone??There is an urban walk, a rail trail and a new trail connecting the old high school to the new high school! Join member(s) of the Sanford Trails committee for a FREE walk on one of our extensive trails! Walks typically last about 30-45 minutes, and it is a great way to get some exercise. Trail maps will be handed out
Trail Walk 1
- Join Richard Tochman and Lawrence Furbish as they lead you on an exploration of the Mousam Way South Trail.
- Wednesday, July 24
- Meet at 7pm, walk will end around 7:45pm
- Meet at the Emery Street Trailhead (about 0.4 miles from Main St and about 0.3 miles from High St)
- Walk along the mousam river and pass over a beautiful boardwalk built in....
- Children, Adults and families encouraged to attend!
- FREE, but you must pre-register online