This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Did you know that there are over 20 miles of trails located in Sanford and Springvale alone??There is an urban walk, a rail trail and a new trail connecting the old high school to the new high school! Join member(s) of the Sanford Trails committee for a FREE walk on one of our extensive trails! Walks typically last about 30-45 minutes, and it is a great way to get some exercise. Trail maps will be handed out
Trail Walk 1
- Join Richard Tochman and Lawrence Furbish as they lead you on an exploration of the Mousam Way South Trail.
- Wednesday, July 24
- Meet at 7pm, walk will end around 7:45pm
- Meet at the Emery Street Trailhead (about 0.4 miles from Main St and about 0.3 miles from High St)
- Walk along the mousam river and pass over a beautiful boardwalk built in....
- Children, Adults and families encouraged to attend!
- FREE, but you must pre-register online